Sunday, February 22, 2009

More to come...

So I have totally slacked a bit on the blog this week, but don't give up hope just yet! First of all I'd like to blame an exceptionally exhausting week for my failures, and secondly the album Microcastle by Deerhunter for being so good that I just want to keep listening to it instead of fulfilling my blogging duties. So to make it up to you I promise that my next two posts are going to be in the form of lists, and everybody loves lists! Right? Coming this week is the Travis' Top 5 Worst News/Noise Personalities!!! As the kids say these days, it's gonna be the bomb.
In other news if you haven't checked out the lovely new photo blog www.districttwilight.blogspot.com then now is your chance. Seriously, you've got a couple days until my next post, so what else are you going to do with you life? Also, stay tuned for the upcoming joint venture between myself and Kendra Rubinfeld - Break From The Chains - a site which will feature reviews, interviews and other cool stuff having to do with non-chain, local businesses here in the DC area. I know there is a lot to look forward to, and all this breath-holding can't be healthy, so relax already, go outside for a while or something. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment